Bugzilla and the Apps database

J.Brown (Ender/Amigo) ender at enderboi.com
Thu Mar 21 09:01:27 CST 2002

Near impossible if you actually want to tie it into the current Bugzilla
database :)

Although I suppose a few perl scripts to do some reorganisation of the IDs
based on simple text matching might make some sense of it. I don't know
how consistant Bugzilla remains if you go manually changing ID's in the
database tho :P