The Component Categories Manager

Michael Cardenas michael.cardenas at
Tue May 7 09:10:04 CDT 2002

On Tue, May 07, 2002 at 07:53:13AM -0700, Andriy Palamarchuk wrote:
> Hi John, welcome to the list.

> There are no formalities - just start to edit the
> sources and implement missed functionality. Do you
> have any specific question? Read the documentation how
> patches should be submitted.

Actually, look at DEVELOPERS-HINTS for naming conventions.

> > * What should I do when I think I have working code?
> In short - send the patches to
> wine-patches at Visit for
> detailed information, this process is described there
> very well.

Just make sure you do a diff -u and look through the wine-patches list
at other people's submissions to get an idea of a good format. Also,
expect people to read your code and give you constructive criticism.

michael cardenas
lead windows compatibility engineer

"Be the change you want to see in the world"
-Mahatma Gandhi