Attn: component owners list

Francois Gouget fgouget at
Thu May 9 15:17:57 CDT 2002

On Thu, 9 May 2002, Andriy Palamarchuk wrote:
> * Francois Gouget - COM, OLE

Hmm, not COM and not OLE. But you can mark me for Winelib, Winemaker and
general compatibility between Wine headers and Windows headers.
You can also put me on the icmp library (although I did not touch it for
the longest time, but noone else did either, so either I did a good job
or this library is particularly useless ;-)
I may also be coaxed into monitoring msvcrt issues if no-one else
volunteers for it.

Btw, did you check out the WineHQ's Who's Who?

It needs a serious update and contains each developper's 'specialty'
which is pretty much the same as the information you are currently

> I don't want to send bug reports to "black hole",
> assigning them to a person which is not going to work
> on them.

That could be a problem. Free time regularly seems to become negative!

Francois Gouget         fgouget at
                            -- from some indian guy