Component owners 2

Tony Lambregts tony_lambregts at
Mon May 13 12:47:59 CDT 2002

Andriy Palamarchuk wrote:

>Thanks everybody for the very active feedback.

>You do not need to subscribe to wine-bugs if you are
>not planning to work in the first line of the bugs
>hanlding (handling of bugs with status UNCONFIRMED).
>Please, let me know if I missed anybody.
>Other comments are welcome too.

Right now there are only three of us [four if you count Marcus] doing
triage on bugs. I have some comments and questions about various bugs
and how to deal with them in a general nature. I don't want to clutter
up wine devel  with  useless stuff but I think they should be talked
about.  Would it be better to have discussions of a general nature on
wine bugs or on wine devel.

For example: There are several bugs that are specific examples of the
general bug "SetActiveWindow does not support foreign processes" Would it be better to mark
them as duplicate or  as depending on.

Tony Lambregts