Running Delphi old version

Marcelo Welter pouback at
Mon May 20 11:57:59 CDT 2002

Running Delphi Old version 3 i have the error:
err:seh:EXC_DefaultHandling Exception frame is not in stack limits => unable to dispatch exception.

This error is visible if i run with
Managed=N or Y
I see a splash screen of delphi before close completly

if i run with

I see a "stack Overflow" error in the desktop window. I click in the OK button of many error windows and after this delphi open, but all actions and buttons are locked

The recent version 6 running ok.

I need run this old version to port some applications to new version, and i want kick windows of my machine... :)

Well if anybody have any idea please, send me...