Tucows top-100 applications :)

Carlos Lozano clozano at andago.com
Fri Nov 1 08:04:11 CST 2002

Hello,

It is today top 100 tucows list. I think that it shouldn't
be the better wine top 100 list, some entries should be
removed, and some new added. (For example some cdrecord
program).

Regards,
Carlos.

--
 ___         _          \  |  /  Infraestructuras
| . |._ _  _| | ___  ___  ___    http://www.andago.com
 Carlos A. Lozano   <___'/ | \ -_) __/\__ \ >  <  -_)
 [ carlos.lozano at andago.com ]\___|_|  ____/ _/\_\___|
 [ calb at epsxe.com           ]  http://www.epsxe.com