C/C++ Users Journal is looking for a WINE author

JCasad at cmp.com JCasad at cmp.com
Fri Nov 1 17:26:33 CST 2002

WINE Developers--

Is anyone interested in writing an article on the winelib development toolkit
for the C/C++ Users Journal? This article would be a great way to bring some
practical information about winelib to advanced C/C++ programmers who may not be
familiar with it (plus you get paid).

We're looking for an article that will give some background on winelib and also
provide a practical example of how to use winelib to port a Windows app to
Linux. Our focus is on the code. We'd be looking for a very detailed description
of how to use winelib in a specific, real-world situation.

Let me know if you, or someone you know, would be interested in helping us.

You can contact me at: jcasad at cmp.com

-Joe Casad
Editor-in-Chief
C/C++ Users Journal

Any views or opinions are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of CMP Media.

it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  If you
are not the intended recipient of this message please do not read, copy, use or
disclose this communication and notify the sender immediately.  It should be
noted that any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking
action or reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the
intended recipient is prohibited.