Wine 0.8 TODO v0.2

Vincent Béron vberon at
Thu Nov 7 10:11:31 CST 2002

Vincent Béron a écrit:
> Dimitrie O. Paun a écrit:
>>> Should the starting point be the latest RH packaged Wine (including
>>> their own patches), or start fresh with pristine 20021031?
>> What patches do they have???
> IIRC, it was mostly in the launcher scripts, but I could be wrong. Wait
> a sec, I'll check exactly what.

- Copying a global config if none exists in $HOME/.wine
- Add a destdir to (for RPM build)
- Some modifications to wineshelllink for RH specific things
- Bypass winesetup in winelauncher, copy default instead (RH doesn't
ship winesetup)
- Don't check for __libc_fork in (to work on both glibc 2.2
and 2.3?)
- Add XSUB.h in winetest.c (fix 'my_perl unknown' error)

So, some of them I'll keep, and some not. Then there's where everything
is packaged. For that I'll follow what they have now, unless it's not