Wine 0.8 TODO v0.2
vberon at mecano.gme.usherb.ca
Thu Nov 7 10:11:31 CST 2002
Vincent Béron a écrit:
> Dimitrie O. Paun a écrit:
>>> Should the starting point be the latest RH packaged Wine (including
>>> their own patches), or start fresh with pristine 20021031?
>> What patches do they have???
> IIRC, it was mostly in the launcher scripts, but I could be wrong. Wait
> a sec, I'll check exactly what.
- Copying a global config if none exists in $HOME/.wine
- Add a destdir to Make.rules.in (for RPM build)
- Some modifications to wineshelllink for RH specific things
- Bypass winesetup in winelauncher, copy default instead (RH doesn't
- Don't check for __libc_fork in configure.ac (to work on both glibc 2.2
- Add XSUB.h in winetest.c (fix 'my_perl unknown' error)
So, some of them I'll keep, and some not. Then there's where everything
is packaged. For that I'll follow what they have now, unless it's not
More information about the wine-devel