Making documentation - was RE: Docu updates question..

Medland, Bill Bill.Medland at
Fri Nov 8 09:30:40 CST 2002

I remember having some difficulty in setting my machine up to be able to do
it so I sympathize.
I'll try to help as much as I can.

If you cd to documentation what happens if you
1. make everything
2. If that fails try
2a. make ps
2b. make html