Cygwin/Wine : status update

Greg Turner gmturner007 at ameritech.net
Tue Nov 19 20:24:49 CST 2002

On Tuesday 19 November 2002 07:18 pm, Sylvain Petreolle wrote:
> Cygwin bash currently fails to execute due to OpenProcessToken.
>
> Looking in source, I see that advapi32.OpenProcessToken calls
> ntdll.NtOpenProcessToken.
>
> This functions is a stub that returns always false today.

OpenProcessToken is an NT-only feature, right?  What does Cygwin do for
windows 9x?

--
gmt

"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things;
the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic
feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much
worse. A man who has nothing for which he is willing
to fight; nothing he cares about more than his own
personal safety; is a miserable creature who has no
chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the
exertions of better persons than himself."

-- John Stuart Mill