dosconf move

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.com
Sat Nov 23 18:15:28 CST 2002

"György 'Nog' Jeney" <nog at sdf.lonestar.org> writes:

> This uglyness doesnt haveto stay around for to long as this patch was to
> split up my patches a bit for my int21 move for which I have posted a patch
> already.  Is there any reason why THAT one has not been applied?

I don't know, I haven't seen the full patch yet, all your submissions
have been corrupted by your mailer. But if as I guess it requires
exporting a bunch of internal functions from kernel then it won't go
in without major work. I think it's much better to start moving the
easy stuff first like Jukka has been doing.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.com