Whither SwitchToThread()?

Sean Mitchell SMitchell at phoenix-interactive.com
Tue Nov 26 16:31:43 CST 2002

My apologies if this is the wrong list for this question... it seemed the
most appropriate on the list.

I'm doing a proof-of-concept for my boss to demonstrate that we can port a
large-ish application developed on Windows (using mostly crossplatform
libraries like wxWindows, STLport, Xerces) to Linux using winelib to cover a
few WIN32 API calls we've made.

I've just started into it, and have compiled a dozen files so far, but ran
into trouble with the thread code. I cannot find SwitchToThread anywhere,
not even in the winbase.h header file I expected it in. There are some
changelogs to indicate that it exists, and the symbol does live in
libntdll.dll.so, but I cannot find a header file that defines it.

Cheers,

Sean

|  Sean Mitchell               Phoenix Interactive Design  |
|  Software Engineer                        137 Dundas St  |
|  smitchell at phoenix-interactive.com           London, ON  |
|  519-679-2913 x237                               Canada  |
|  519-679-6773 fax                               N6A 1E9  |