Some fixes in capabilities

Tony Lambregts tony_lambregts at telusplanet.net
Tue Nov 26 17:01:12 CST 2002

Medland, Bill wrote:

> [...]
<ME TOO.. ME TOO ME TOO>

Ok  now that I have gotten that out of my system I would like to say
that this is at least theoreticaly possible in that winedbg does this
already.  In winedbg it is possible to turn on any channel (including
relay) by using the set command. It is in the debuging documentation (I
wrote the section (not the code)). The problem with using winedbg is
that turning on relay is that the it turns on relay for the winedbg
calls as well (rendering it not very usefull).

All that being said. It looks like it is do-able.

--

Tony Lambregts