Doc building update, finally

Dustin Navea speeddymon at ev1.net
Wed Nov 27 00:02:48 CST 2002

Vincent,

I finally got SGMLtools installed and went to build the doc.  Only
problem is that instead of it outputting to files it prints the output
on screen.  Is there a flag that I may be missing or what?  I'm using
SGMLTools pre-compiled and built..  Downloaded from
ftp://ftp.slackware.com/pub/slackware/slackware-current/extra/sgml-tools-1.0.9-i386.tgz
and installed using pkgtool which comes with slackware..

-Dustin

P.S. Any outputs you need say from man or --help on docbook2html?