complie fails on _set_error_mode(_OUT_TO_STDERR)

Sean Mitchell SMitchell at
Wed Nov 27 12:51:26 CST 2002

Hullo All....

I think I've found another missing bit. My compile fails on
_set_error_mode(_OUT_TO_STDERR) because it seems that none of the modevals
are defined in msvcrt/stdlib.h

I'll just use an integer for now, but this might warrant looking at...
again, is it appropriate for me to open a bug for this?

|  Sean Mitchell               Phoenix Interactive Design  |
|  Software Engineer                        137 Dundas St  |
|  smitchell at           London, ON  |
|  519-679-2913 x237                               Canada  |
|  519-679-6773 fax                               N6A 1E9  |