MS MediaPlayer

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Wed Nov 27 15:04:55 CST 2002

> In which DLL the both methods are present? Why i am
> not able to find their definition to set the
> BreakPoint.
in wine/tools/ there is findfunc to search functions.

> How to make the program to procede further??
Try to set some dlls native (not kernel32 of course:))
If I don't set urlmon native it just exits.
Otherwise it crashes to debugger in ntdll.RaiseException.

[syl at snoop include]$ findfunc CallNamedPipe
/home/wine/tools/../dlls/kernel/kernel32.spec:@ stdcall
CallNamedPipeA(str ptr long ptr long ptr long) CallNamedPipeA
/home/wine/tools/../dlls/kernel/kernel32.spec:@ stdcall
CallNamedPipeW(wstr ptr long ptr long ptr long) CallNamedPipeW
/home/wine/tools/../dlls/kernel/sync.c:BOOL WINAPI CallNamedPipeA(
/home/wine/tools/../dlls/kernel/sync.c:BOOL WINAPI CallNamedPipeW(
Function: CreateFile
/home/wine/tools/../dlls/crypt32/crypt32.spec:@ stub CreateFileU
/home/wine/tools/../dlls/icmp/icmp.spec:@ stdcall IcmpCreateFile()
IcmpCreateFile
/home/wine/tools/../dlls/kernel/kernel32.spec:@ stdcall CreateFileA(str
long long ptr long long long) CreateFileA
/home/wine/tools/../dlls/kernel/kernel32.spec:@ stdcall
CreateFileMappingA(long ptr long long long str) CreateFileMappingA
/home/wine/tools/../dlls/kernel/kernel32.spec:@ stdcall
CreateFileMappingW(long ptr long long long wstr) CreateFileMappingW
/home/wine/tools/../dlls/kernel/kernel32.spec:@ stdcall
CreateFileW(wstr long long ptr long long long) CreateFileW
/home/wine/tools/../dlls/ntdll/ntdll.spec:@ stdcall NtCreateFile(ptr
long ptr ptr long long long ptr long long ptr) NtCreateFile
/home/wine/tools/../dlls/ntdll/ntdll.spec:@ stdcall ZwCreateFile(ptr
long ptr ptr long long long ptr long long ptr) NtCreateFile
/home/wine/tools/../dlls/ole32/ole2.spec:28 pascal
CreateFileMoniker(str ptr) CreateFileMoniker16
/home/wine/tools/../dlls/ole32/ole32.spec: 55 stdcall
CreateFileMoniker(wstr ptr) CreateFileMoniker
/home/wine/tools/../dlls/shlwapi/shlwapi.spec:52  forward @
kernel32.CreateFileW
/home/wine/tools/../dlls/win32s/w32skrnl.spec:402 stub
_DfhCreateFile at 12
/home/wine/tools/../dlls/ole32/filemoniker.c:HRESULT WINAPI
CreateFileMoniker16(LPCOLESTR16 lpszPathName,LPMONIKER* ppmk)
/home/wine/tools/../dlls/ole32/filemoniker.c:HRESULT WINAPI
CreateFileMoniker(LPCOLESTR lpszPathName, LPMONIKER * ppmk)
/home/wine/tools/../files/file.c:HANDLE WINAPI CreateFileW( LPCWSTR
filename, DWORD access, DWORD sharing,
/home/wine/tools/../files/file.c:HANDLE WINAPI CreateFileA( LPCSTR
filename, DWORD access, DWORD sharing,
/home/wine/tools/../include/winbase.h:HANDLE      WINAPI
CreateFileA(LPCSTR,DWORD,DWORD,LPSECURITY_ATTRIBUTES,DWORD,DWORD,HANDLE);
/home/wine/tools/../include/winbase.h:HANDLE      WINAPI
CreateFileW(LPCWSTR,DWORD,DWORD,LPSECURITY_ATTRIBUTES,DWORD,DWORD,HANDLE);
/home/wine/tools/../include/winbase.h:HANDLE      WINAPI
CreateFileMappingA(HANDLE,LPSECURITY_ATTRIBUTES,DWORD,DWORD,DWORD,LPCSTR);
/home/wine/tools/../include/winbase.h:HANDLE      WINAPI
CreateFileMappingW(HANDLE,LPSECURITY_ATTRIBUTES,DWORD,DWORD,DWORD,LPCWSTR);
/home/wine/tools/../include/wine/obj_moniker.h:HRESULT WINAPI
CreateFileMoniker16(LPCOLESTR16 lpszPathName, LPMONIKER* ppmk);
/home/wine/tools/../include/wine/obj_moniker.h:HRESULT WINAPI
CreateFileMoniker(LPCOLESTR lpszPathName, LPMONIKER* ppmk);
/home/wine/tools/../memory/virtual.c:HANDLE WINAPI CreateFileMappingA(
/home/wine/tools/../memory/virtual.c:HANDLE WINAPI CreateFileMappingW(
HANDLE hFile, LPSECURITY_ATTRIBUTES sa,