wglCreateLayerContext?

Mike Hearn m.hearn at signal.qinetiq.com
Fri Nov 29 02:35:44 CST 2002

        Well, the case 'iLayerPlane == 0' would be easy as it's the main
        plane.. But do tell me how you plan to do OpenGL underlay and
        overlay planes using GLX ?

No idea, I don't even know what they are. The application I'm trying to
get working is a little open source project I've been involved with for
the last few years (pythianproject.org), written in Delphi. The OpenGL
initialization code was produced by the Delphi JEDI organisation which
probably means it's been reused a fair few times in various Delphi
OpenGL projects.

Would it simply be easier to alter the application? I wasn't aware that
X was unable to do this kind of thing.

thanks -mike