Netapi32 ??

Andriy Palamarchuk apa3a at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 17 07:47:38 CDT 2002

--- Martin Wilck <Martin.Wilck at fujitsu-siemens.com>
wrote:
> In this context, one idea would be to simply route
> requests like these
> to Unix services like PAM. There may even be a samba
> Authorization
> service for PAM installed. That way it might
> actually be possible to map
> authorization issues like this correctly from wine
> to e.g. a PDC, but
> through the native Unix interface, and without
> creating a Samba+Wine
> "monster" app. This is far future of course.
>
> What do you think?

Agree with your idea.
I'll start to look into it later.

Andriy
Boston, MA

As an employee of an oil company, let me assure you
that nothing, and I mean NOTHING scares a big company
more than a noisy, smelly, obnoxious, disaffected
pressure group.
Now go away and chain yourself to someone important's
front door.

TheRegister. Unknown