Winemine colors

Z_God zeldario at wanadoo.nl
Wed Apr 2 13:12:13 CST 2003

I'm not a Wine developer or something, but as a user I think I prefer the
green color. Especially since all the other minesweeper games are gray.

As for usability, this is for all apps that come with Wine, is there a script
or something like that to generate menuicons for these programs? Currently
when an application is installed, Wine creates a menuicon for it in a Wine
submenu. Maybe that menu could have Accessoires, Games or at least a submenu
to contain all the apps that ship with Wine?