Use the new swapvp function

Jeremy White jwhite at
Fri Apr 4 16:40:59 CST 2003

On Fri, 2003-04-04 at 14:05, Mike Hearn wrote:
> Hmm, I'm curious, how do patches from CrossOver make their way back to
> WineHQ? Do you guys have a big patching session where it all goes
> through wine-patches, or do they get brought straight into CVS?

Usually after we ship, Alexandre does a merge and then just
commits them straight into CVS.  Usually everything is in
within 1-2 weeks of each release.

Alexandre will also often take useful bits we've done between
releases and merge them in, but that tends to be more of
a case by case basis, and for things he sees a crying need
for in the main WineHQ.

Really, we do it just about as stealthily as we can, which
our marketing department has issues with...