Use the new swapvp function

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.com
Fri Apr 4 16:44:56 CST 2003

Mike Hearn <mike at theoretic.com> writes:

> Hmm, I'm curious, how do patches from CrossOver make their way back to
> WineHQ? Do you guys have a big patching session where it all goes
> through wine-patches, or do they get brought straight into CVS?

The Codeweavers folks sometimes submit their patches to wine-patches
directly, but usually they are happy to leave all the work to me ;-)

What I do is that once a Crossover release is out I do a big
WineHQ->Crossover merge, and then diff the trees and put the changes
back into the WineHQ CVS. So the patches don't appear on wine-patches,
but you can see them through wine-cvs.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.com