RtlAtom tests further improved

Dmitry Timoshkov dmitry at baikal.ru
Sun Apr 6 01:17:54 CST 2003

"GyЖrgy 'Nog' Jeney" <nog at sdf.lonestar.org> wrote:

> I don't think that shall be necessary, it looks like all that support is in
> the wineserver already.  It seems like all that is required is to add a
> couple of server calls, but I may be wrong.

One more point:

My tests under win2000 show that Windows uses several different atom tables
for various needs: local atom table, global atom table, global atom table for
registered window messages, global atom table for registered clipboard formats,
local atom table for registered window classes and probably some others.

Instead of inventing our own API to handle multiple local and global atom
tables, perhaps it would be better to implement NTDLL atom APIs and use them
when appropriate.

--
Dmitry.