Problems with redhat 8 updated to glibc 2.3.2

Kevin DeKorte kdekorte at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 9 22:09:15 CDT 2003

Vincent,

Wine as of last Friday I know ran fine on an up2date RedHat 8.0 box. The trick
was to obtain a clean src tar package or delete your working CVS directory
and recheckout and then ./configure (without the --with-nptl), make depend,
make, make install on this clean directory

I have upgrade to RedHat 9 since then. And everything works fine there as well
as long as you do either

LD_ASSUME_KERNEL=2.2.5  before
./configure
and