[Resend] Implements languagegroups functions

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.com
Sat Apr 19 15:26:15 CDT 2003

Maxime Bellengé <maxime.bellenge at laposte.net> writes:

> This patch implements the languagegroups functions.
> As I have access to a French and English windows 2k+, I set
> the resources accordingly for the kernel32 resources. However, as
> I don't know the resources for other languages, I have put English
> resources in the other nls files. People will have to change them to the
> correct values.
> As suggested by alexandre, I chose some unused resource ids because even
> win2k and winxp don't store them the same way and both of them
> conflicted with the actual kernel32 resources from wine.

I applied the resource strings, but the rest will still need a bit of
work: you can't use a global variable to store the callback function,
this is not reentrant, you need to do everything on the stack. Also I
think the locale->language group mapping should be stored in the
resources too, not in the code. And I'd suggest pretending that all
language groups are installed, since we can't install them dynamically
anyway.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.com