Trackbar select range tweaks

Dustin Navea speeddymon at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 3 09:06:16 CDT 2003

could someone send me the testcase and i will run it on a win2k machine, a
win98 machine and a winxp machine?

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/win9x/verdiff_8hwz.asp

=====
--
Dustin Navea

Minor Contributor, http://www.winehq.com
Bugzilla Janitor, http://bugs.winehq.com
Network Admin, irc://irc.blynk.net (down)