Problems building dlls for use with winelib (was: spec file syntax and automated generation)

Martin Tröster troymcclure at web.de
Fri Aug 22 06:19:58 CDT 2003

Hi Jon,

On Thu, 21 Aug 2003 02:34:00 -0700 (PDT)
Jon Griffiths <jon_p_griffiths at yahoo.com> wrote:

> wine-devel is the place for any development issues, including
> problems with Winelib. Since someone may have the same
> problem(s) in the future, I'm also sending this to wine-devel
> (it serves as an issues archive for common problems).

Allright, I thought wine-devel was more concerned with internal
development, not the development of winelib-applications as well.
Perhaps you could put that on the description of the wine-devel mailing
list on WineHQ? Suggesting issues regarding WineHQ.com, I would
like you to add datestamps and/or version numbers to any documentation.

Since I did not get any responses to my questions on wine-users, I post
the problems of building winelib-dlls again here. Hopefully someone of
you can give me a hint what exactly I'm doing wrong. I suppose it's
something basic, but I'm currently stuck with this problem.

So here we go:

Begin forwarded message: