MinGW cross compilation enviroment setup
mstefani at redhat.de
Mon Dec 22 16:37:12 CST 2003
Here are the steps needed to setup a MinGW on a Red Hat Linux like rpm
based system (Fedora Core, Mandrake Linux, ... should probably work even
on a SuSE Linux)
* Download the mingw-binutils and mingw-gcc srpm's from
* Download the mingw-3.0-1.src.rpm srpm from
* Build the mingw and mingw-binutils rpm's (rpmbuild --rebuild
$SRPM) and install them.
* After the above step you can build the mingw-gcc rpm too. Install
* That's almost everything: you need this patch for wine's configure
to make it find your mingw binaries.
* For instructions how to build the Wine tests for Windows see the
You may want to try your local Red Hat mirror for the above srpm's.
This info can be found also on http://people.redhat.com/mstefani/wine/
Hope this helps
Michael Stefaniuc Tel.: +49-711-96437-199
System Administration Fax.: +49-711-96437-111
Red Hat GmbH Email: mstefani at redhat.com
Hauptstaetterstr. 58 http://www.redhat.de/
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-devel/attachments/20031222/bd10e444/attachment.pgp
More information about the wine-devel