Dillo Browser

Fabian Cenedese Cenedese at indel.ch
Mon Feb 3 06:40:24 CST 2003

Hi

I don't know if this is necessary anymore, but I came across this project:

http://dillo.auriga.wearlab.de/

 What's Dillo?
    * Dillo is a web browser project completely written in C.
    * Dillo is small: source is less than 300 KB, and the binary is around 200 KB!
    * Dillo aims to be a multi-platform browser alternative that's small, stable, developer-friendly, usable, fast, and extensible.
    * Dillo is mainly based on GTK+ (GNOME is NOT required!)
    * Dillo is a free-SW project in the terms of the GNU general public license.
    * Current code uses gzilla-0.2.2's html-parser, and almost everything else was rewritten from scratch!.
    * Dillo is very fast!

Maybe even if not as a whole it might be useful in some parts. Or then just
for your interest :)

bye  Fabi