Mac OS X/Darwin port of Wine

Jim White jim at pagesmiths.com
Sat Jan 4 06:46:59 CST 2003

Hi Gang.

A few weeks ago when I thought how cool it would be to marry Wine and
Bochs to run Windows progams on Mac OS X & Darwin, I checked around,
including this list, and didn't find any activity.

So I opened a SourceForge project to focus on just that goal:

http://darwine.sf.net

After I uploaded the home page tonight, I checked here again and found
this topic had just come up last week!

I don't know yet whether it makes sense to maintain a separate
discussion and/or repository for this purpose.  Seems like it would at
least be useful during active initial work and then perhaps phase out.

In any case, the resource is ready-to-use and I'ld like to hear from
others interested in this port.

Jim