Problem in dlls/ddraw/dsufrace/main.c

Lionel Ulmer lionel.ulmer at free.fr
Tue Jan 7 15:19:34 CST 2003

On Tue, Jan 07, 2003 at 10:11:02PM +0100, Sylvain Petreolle wrote:
> OK.
> So in the case found=surf=NULL and we disable the test that exits with
> an error, should the part of the function after the test fail or not ?

Well, according to what the MSDN tells us, if no surface is found or if more
than one surface matching the requirements are found, the function should
return DDERR_NOTFOUND.

So I do not really understand what you mean. If you suspect this error to be
the cause of the game not to work, you should rather look if it's normal or
not to not find the requested attached surface.

                      Lionel

--
		 Lionel Ulmer - http://www.bbrox.org/