Games Swat 3d

Lionel Ulmer lionel.ulmer at free.fr
Sat Jan 25 13:58:08 CST 2003

> Presumably, added to the list of programs that work ;)

Well, as the funds / time of the D3D developpers is limited, we do not have
all the existing D3D game ever done :-)

This is where open source should work (ie a lot of applications testers /
bug reporters) but for the moment, we do not have that many testers.

> Swat3d is a great game, and one that I happen to own.  Haven't tried it
> in wine for a while, maybe I'll give it a try after work today.

This is better :-)

If it works, send me screenshots / ddraw log so that I can update the page
when I find some time.

           Lionel (back from vacations still in one piece :-) )

--
		 Lionel Ulmer - http://www.bbrox.org/