something I intend working on that will help make wine "more complete"

Dustin Navea speeddymon at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 20 13:12:32 CDT 2003

Sorry for just jumping in here but that sounds good to me, at least that way
we know that they are in the code..  One thing I may be able to do relatively
soon is go thru and test apps that use those functions when they exist and
uncomment them to see if it makes things better or worse, or if they just
stay the same.

Not totally sure tho

=====
--