Profiling wine

Jeremy White jwhite at codeweavers.com
Mon Jul 28 21:47:00 CDT 2003

Hey Mike,

Charles and Mike did a fair amount of work to submit a
patch to Wine to enable a profiling mode.

Sadly, Mike is on vacation this week, so i'm not sure if he's
around to help out.

But if you look through the archives (I think Mike mailed it in),
you should find it.

We'd really like to have other folks using this code...

Cheers,

Jeremy