Documentation?

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Thu Jun 5 23:24:09 CDT 2003

On June 3, 2003 03:07 am, Hal Mikimoto wrote:

Thanks for the offer Hal, much appreciated. Don't worry too
much about DLL documentation, they are fairly well documented
by MS. In the future we might want to have our own documentation
for that as well, but at the moment we have much more pressing
needs.

>      Could anyone hive a pointer of what exactly you
> are looking for?

I would say:
  -- improve the guides (http://www.winehq.org/?page=documentation)
     They are not production ready IMO
  -- write a HOWTO for the web site

In general, we're looking at improving the user-level documentation
to bring it to 'production' standard. Any help is greatly appreciated.

--
Dimi.