Debuging Wine

Lionel Ulmer lionel.ulmer at free.fr
Fri Jun 13 02:23:59 CDT 2003

> I am trackin a weard bug and I would need a help a little.
> I am trying to run Orbiter in winex. Orbiter runs without problems in windows.
> It seems that Orbiter.exe is using a call that does not exist in wine.

Two points :

 1) this is usually not a support channel, it's a developper channel. If you
    need support, raise a bug on Bugzilla, you should have more success
    (this is not entirely true as Wine developpers often use this list to
    get support but they are allowed to do so :-) ).

 2) this list is definitely NOT a support list for WineX.

                   Lionel

--
		 Lionel Ulmer - http://www.bbrox.org/