win.ini _3_ bounced and I have no idea why ????????????????

Shachar Shemesh wine-devel at
Tue Jun 24 02:06:47 CDT 2003

Tom wrote:

> Hi,
> Okay it looks as if my last win.ini patch bounced
> may I ask why ?
> If there is a problem with it I will be more than glad to
> send a patch to fix it.
> I just need to know what is wrong with it.. I know
> the second one was a little over done :)  but what is wrong with this
> one ??
> last patch =
> Tom

I /THINK/ Alexander has not finished handling his backlog yet. I know I
have some patches that I'm still waiting to see them go in, and a patch
that I have already given up on, that suddenly got merged. I just wish
Alexander would commit to saying "my backlog is now clear - let me know
if anything is missing", which would make us all a bit easier on the
patch list.

Shachar Shemesh
Open Source integration consultant
Home page & resume -