win.ini _3_ bounced and I have no idea why ????????????????

Alexandre Julliard julliard at
Tue Jun 24 10:21:45 CDT 2003

Shachar Shemesh <wine-devel at> writes:

> I /THINK/ Alexander has not finished handling his backlog yet. I know
> I have some patches that I'm still waiting to see them go in, and a
> patch that I have already given up on, that suddenly got merged. I
> just wish Alexander would commit to saying "my backlog is now clear -
> let me know if anything is missing", which would make us all a bit
> easier on the patch list.

I don't think my backlog is ever going to be clear, I seem to always
have some old patches hanging on in my mailbox; and since I handle
recent patches first they can stay there a looong time. As I already
explained, if you didn't hear about a patch for a while, you have to
resubmit it. Don't rely on me digging out a 2 months old patch; it may
happen, but it's unlikely.

Alexandre Julliard
julliard at