Anyone working on ListView?

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Wed Mar 12 06:57:56 CST 2003

On March 12, 2003 12:40 am, Vitaliy Margolen wrote:
> I got it figured out. At least for simplified case. I got a question:
> tagLISTVIEW_INFO is our structure or it's MS defined one? If former, I can
> add few more variables to it : maxHight and maxWidth - to track dimensions
> of ListView. And update it every time on inserts and refreshes.

Yes, it is our structure. But before you add them, why is it that
LISTVIEW_GetAreaRect() does not work for you? It should compute
the maxHeight and maxWidth correctly. If it doesn't, I'd rather
prefer that we fix it (we may need the maxHeight and maxWidth
variables to fix it properly, but I'd like to know why).

> Yes missing names are always the same one. One more interesting fact: if
> directory missing name - all files in it don't have them neither.

Some tracing here would be good. Somehow we probably don't do the
callback right, but you have to investigate what the app expects.

--
Dimi.