WineHQ redesign - TODO

Jeremy Newman jnewman at codeweavers.com
Fri Mar 21 15:56:21 CST 2003

Here's whats left to be done before I can take the site live. This is a
call to action. Send me any new content or changes to existing content,
you would like to see on the site.

- These empty pages need content. Some of the content can be pulled off
the old pages, and moved to these new pages.
   + HowTo
   + Troubleshooting
   + Developer Hints
   + Sending Patches
   + Resources

- These pages need to be updated. Dimi, I think you did some of them.
Are the ones I have the latest.
   + To Do Lists
   + Supported Applications List

- These non-PHP pages need to be updated to the new design (after the
update) The downside is they will not use the themes support. I may just
give them a generic simple look.
   + Search Results Pages
   + Documentation

That's about it. Almost there!

--
 _  _ WebGeek/SysAdmin CodeWeavers -= http://www.codeweavers.com
| \| |_____ __ ___ __  __ _ _ _    -= http://www.dracowulf.com
| .` / -_) |  | / '  \/ _` | ' \   -= mailto:jnewman at codeweavers.com
|_|\_\___|\_/\_/|_|_|_\__,_|_||_|  -= ICQ: 1711553 Yahoo: laxdragon