Wine and glibc 3.2.x

Kevin DeKorte kdekorte at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 22 17:25:32 CST 2003

Ok,

I have tried the following

make uninstall
make distclean
./cvs update -PAd
./configure
make depend
make
sudo make install

wine /wine/c/Notes/nlnotes.exe

Notes is giving me an error about not being able to open its data directory
and winword crashes...

So I got the rpm from this site

wine-20030318-1rh8winehq

I installed that.. and now winword works... but Notes give me the file locking
error..

Exact error from Notes:

Unabled to access data directory 'C:\Notes\Data' using preferences file
'C:\Notes\notes.ini'

So maybe something is not quite right with the file locking code yet.
I tried to installed one of the previous RPM's but they don't work.

Kevin