Wine and glibc 3.2.x

Kevin DeKorte kdekorte at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 23 09:28:56 CST 2003

Finally I got current CVS to work.

I deleted my entire CVS tree that I had and re-fetched it from winehq.com this
morning. I did not have to use any special env vars to make it work.

I then did the following
./configure
make depend
make
sudo make install

wine -v 	worked
winefile	worked
winword	worked		Word 2000
notes	worked		Notes 5.0.11

So after all this I am working again.

I don't know why my CVS install quit working, but something must not have been
fully cleaned up with the distclean.

Kevin