Some shell32 questions and pictures

Steven Edwards Steven_Ed4153 at
Fri Mar 28 18:22:07 CST 2003

I was taking a look at the current shell32 sources from winehq and
trying to see if we needed to merge in the reactos shell32 fork stuff.
We have forked a small part of shell32 to be able to run the control
panel application with our own dll. After doing some testing I wanted to
see from you guys if our implementation was right and if it would be
accepted to the winehq tree. I was wondering if this really needs to go
in to the shell32 or in to the explorer clone.

Standard Win2k Control Panel

Now with the WINE shell32 from the current CVS you get this under

And with the ReactOS shell32 you get this