load_dll problem

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Mon May 19 02:37:42 CDT 2003

On May 14, 2003 06:11 pm, Alexandre Julliard wrote:
> I think the problems that the wrapper was supposed to solve are solved
> by using a .exe.so already. There may be some remaining issues with
> the constructor order but you will have these with the wrapper too. So
> I'd say let's just kill it and see what happens.

None of the C++ stuff I have (Visual-MinGW, and wxWindows samples) seem
to work without the wrapper. Last time we talked about this you were
saying that the big problem where the variables which we could not intercept,
and thus were linked at the Unix level by ld instead of us. How was that
problem solved, my understanding was that it requires PE support in ld.

--
Dimi.