Wine tech meeting (was: ddraw: load OpenGL at runtime)

Eric Pouech pouech-eric at wanadoo.fr
Mon May 19 14:43:48 CDT 2003

Alexandre Julliard wrote:
> Eric Pouech <pouech-eric at wanadoo.fr> writes:
>

>>So, when proposing IRC chatting, I was trying to find out some
>>sparkles to fire up the type C/ kind of discussion. Again, the way to
>>the discussion is just a way, the most important is that the
>>discussion takes place (and there is not a single way of doing it)
>

> I guess you mean A/ here. Anyway we can certainly give it a try and
> see what happens.

oops, A/ of course
next questions, when shall we try/start ?

from what I see (on the mail activity), it seems that around 8/9pm
French time (which should be something like 2/3 pm pacific time).
I favor a Friday (it easier for me if we keep on going quite late :-(,
but any other day would do if it's a show stopper

please let me know if it's ok for you

A+
--
Eric Pouech