DSound bug in 'DuplicateSoundBuffer'

Robert Reif reif at earthlink.net
Mon May 19 17:18:46 CDT 2003

I'm in the process of auditing and cleaning up the error propagation
and checking in direct sound right now trying to locate problems in
the maxpayne game and have found and fixed a few errors already.  I'm
tracking down another or possibly the same 3d buffer error right now.
I hope to have a patch out in 24 hours.  Would you be willing to try it
out first before I release it to the list?