Make failed, something about D3D8 & D3Dcore...

Thomas Brix Larsen killar at get2net.dk
Wed Nov 12 08:38:54 CST 2003

ons, 2003-11-12 kl. 15:30 skrev Vincent Béron:
> Le mer 12/11/2003 à 09:19, Thomas Brix Larsen a écrit :
> > Hi Raphael,
> >
> > glx.h is mesa 3.2
> > glext.h is SGI 1.2.1
> >
> > Hmm... It seems I'm using very old headers...
> > I'm using the newest NVIDIA "driver".
>
> When you install the NVIDIA driver, there's an option to install
> development headers at the same time.
>
> Vincent

No, not with my Lunar Linux (lunar-linux.org) it extracts and compiles
the "driver", not using NVIDIAs system. I should probaly contact the
Lunar development team, and tell them about the missing headers.

But I've found the headers in /usr/share/doc/NVIDIA_GLX-1.0/
And it is compiling now.

Greetings,
--Thomas