Regression in lstrcmpiA (occurred in late June, NLS related)

Troy Rollo wine at troy.rollo.name
Wed Oct 1 23:42:22 CDT 2003

On Thu, 2 Oct 2003 12:47, Dmitry Timoshkov wrote:

> The source of all of this is the difference between MS and unicode.org
> sort weight tables. There is no an easy way to make unicode.org database
> look like the MS one unfortunately...

Well right now it's not using any table at all - it's just going through to
strncmpiW, which is essentially a word-by-word comparison. Presumably the
issue now is copyright on the MS version of the table. Do you have anything
written down on the differences that you can give me so I can look for
work-arounds?