Uninstaller uses wrong icon

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Fri Oct 3 23:52:18 CDT 2003

On October 3, 2003 10:56 pm, Pavel Roskin wrote:
> Everything if fine.  I put the latest mkwine here
> http://www.red-bean.com/~proski/wine/

Very nice indeed -- I really hope that we can eventually
get our Makefiles in a state where this script is not
needed anymore. BTW, since you've studied a bit the problem,
what are we missing?

> You can see, it compiles everything except when there the program depends
> on Wine features.  Exceptions: avitools, wineconsole, winedbg,
> winemenubuilder, winevdm.

Yes. Would be intersting to get these to compile on Windows as
well, by doing something reasonable where we need Wine stuff.
Maybe we at least get them to build, if not run (avitools, winedbg,
wineconsole should also be able to run on Windows).

--
Dimi.