Uninstaller uses wrong icon

Pavel Roskin proski at gnu.org
Sat Oct 4 08:34:30 CDT 2003

On Sat, 4 Oct 2003, Dimitrie O. Paun wrote:

> On October 3, 2003 10:56 pm, Pavel Roskin wrote:
> > Everything if fine.  I put the latest mkwine here
> > http://www.red-bean.com/~proski/wine/
>
> Very nice indeed -- I really hope that we can eventually
> get our Makefiles in a state where this script is not
> needed anymore. BTW, since you've studied a bit the problem,
> what are we missing?

Sorry if it's a duplicate, I'm not sure if my previous e-mail was sent.

We need to be able to disable WINE_ERR like other debug macros.

It would be nice to have uuid.dll instead of libwine_uuid.a.  winefile
should link against -luuid.

Not related to makefile problems - it would be nice to join the BINRES
comment and the resource itself, e.g.

IDB_TOOLBAR BITMAP DISCARDABLE toolbar.bmp
/* BINRES toolbar.bmp {
 '42 4D BE ..

It would make changes to the resource files less intrusive.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin