sparc solaris changes in wine

Dimitrie O. Paun dimi at intelliware.ca
Mon Oct 6 10:02:30 CDT 2003

On Mon, 6 Oct 2003, Juraj Hercek wrote:

> Hello,
>

> Here go my questions regarding to this files:

* dlls/iphlpapi/ifenum.c      6 Oct 2003 10:13:07 -0000

These changes look too ugly. Why not do:

#if defined(__sparc__)
#    define ifreq lifreq
#    define ifr_name lifr_name
#endif

In fact, this may require a configure check, but this
is a better start IMO.

> * programs/Makefile.in
>     Just removed winegdb from building - we still don't have sparc
> register map (and related) defined.

This can't quite go into the tree ... :)

> * windows/winproc.c
>     Finally, allignment problem on sparc platform - I've just ifdeffed
> out packing includes, so  structs are alligned to (default) 4 byte boundary.

If we can't pack on sparc, maybe we should disable packing in
pshpackX.h directly -- why is this structure any different from
all the others where we use packing?

--
Dimi.